1. Does Gwen have any special skills other than shouting? (Oh, and…empathy?)
2. Why has Jack had more tender, heartfelt love scenes with a bunch of one-off characters (John Hart, Angelo, Estelle, the other Captain Jack) than he ever had with Ianto, even though presumably/I think/maybe we’re supposed to believe Ianto was his/a great love?
3. How can Jack look so much like a *slightly* less crazy version of Tom Cruise, and yet still, occasionally, set my TV on fire?
4. If Torchwood is an elite team better equipped than anyone on the planet to “save the future,” then WHY ARE THEY ALL SUCH MORONS?
5. Except in Children of Earth. Why so competent in Children of Earth, team? And did you really think it was a good idea to schedule your lobotomies for right before Miracle Day?
5a. Speaking of Miracle Day (sub-question, because who really wants to speak of that), who thought casting Mekhi Pfeifer in that role was a good idea?
5b. And what did they tell him about the part: “You’re like Gwen, only shoutier”?
6. Seasons 1 and 2, please stop trying to make Gwen/Jack happen. Seriously. Not a question, just…stop. You’re embarrassing yourselves.
7. Does my love for Owen doom me to a life of pathetically pining after assholes?
8. Wait—am I TOSH?
9. Oh crap.
10. How do I get me one of these?
(The coat, people. I’m talking about the coat!)